Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: Bimba & Lola, S.L. (for the purposes of this clause “BIMBA Y LOLA”)
Postal address: Parque Tecnológico y Logístico de Vigo, Nave D13 (36315 – Vigo – Spain)
Telephone: (+34) 886 440 871
Why do we process your personal data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679, as well as any applicable national legislation, we inform you that at BIMBA Y LOLA we process the personal data you provide us with for the following purposes:
(1) To process your registration as a customer and manage the buying process.
(2) To send commercial communications about BIMBA Y LOLA's products (emails, phone calls, SMS, PUSH notifications, post, etc.).
(3) The preparation of commercial profiles based on information from internal and external sources, with the aim of sending you personalised advertising and analysing your purchasing behaviour.
(4) Abuse and fraud prevention (fraudulent activities, denial-of-service attacks, among others).
(5) Disclosure of data to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial), providing that this is required under the legal and statutory provisions.
3. PERSONAL DATA RETENTION PERIOD
How long will we keep your data?
Your data will be kept as long as we have a contractual relationship, or until you request its cancellation, as well as for the time necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
What is the legitimation of the processing of your personal data?
The legal bases for the processing of your personal data corresponding to each of the purposes (1) to (5) included in Section 2 above (“Purposes”) are as follows:
- Purpose (1): The execution of a contract with BIMBA Y LOLA in relation to the purchase of products.
- Purpose (2): Consent expressly given to BIMBA Y LOLA at the time your personal data are collected.
- Purpose (3): Consent expressly given to BIMBA Y LOLA at the time your personal data are collected in relation to the preparation of profiles based on external sources and the satisfaction of a legitimate interest pursued by BIMBA Y LOLA in relation to the preparation of profiles based on internal sources.
- Purposes (4) and (5): The legal discharge of responsibilities applicable to BIMBA Y LOLA.
To which recipients will your personal data be communicated?
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third party, except to those third parties whose intervention is necessary for the correct management of the service provided (transport companies, financial institutions, etc.).
In addition, your data may also be disclosed to public bodies and authorities (administrative or judicial) in those cases in which a legal regulation thus establishes it.
What are your rights when you provide us with your personal data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where applicable, to request their suppression when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In certain circumstances, you will be able to request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we only will keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you will be able to oppose the processing of your data. BIMBA Y LOLA will cease to process your data, except for imperative legal reasons, or for the exercise or defence of possible claims.
In the same way, you can exercise your right to data portability, as well as to withdraw the consents given at any time, without this affecting the legality of the processing based on the consent given prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, you can contact us in writing at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org or our postal address BIMBA Y LOLA, Parque Tecnológico y Logístico de Vigo, nave D13 (36315 – Vigo – Spain). The request to exercise any of your rights must be accompanied by a copy of an official document that identifies you (National Identification Document, driving license or passport).
Finally, we inform that you can contact the Spanish Data Protection Authority and other competent public authorities regarding any claim deriving from the processing of your personal data.
Web browsing (cookies)
Strictly necessary cookies
- Cookies_Consent (Cookies acceptance popup)
- Dyndata (Shopping cart)
- Store (To ascertain the visitor's purchase market)
- Frontend, Frontend_cid (User login)
- Customer_Group (Group to which the user belongs)
BIMBA Y LOLA uses analytical cookies to collect statistics on the user's activity on bimbaylola.com and the general activity of the site. The collected information allows for optimal browsing on the site and guarantees the best service for the user.
|GOOGLE TAG MANAGER||https://www.google.com/analytics/tag-manager/|
These are cookies normally stored by third parties that manage the advertising spaces that users view when they access bimbaylola.com. These cookies allow us to measure the effectiveness of our online campaigns, provide the user with relevant information, offer advertising content of the user's preference and limit the number of advertisements we make to each user.
|GOOGLE TAG MANAGER|
Social network cookies
Some social networks like Facebook or third-party websites and services offer advertisers the opportunity to develop personalized audiences in their own environments of the users of said networks, websites or services who visit bimbaylola.com
This allows advertisers to directly impact users in the environment of these third parties, offering information, promotions and advertising content that match the interests of the users.
Deactivation and elimination of cookies
The user can configure their browser to block cookies and delete them, if necessary. However, by opting for this configuration, the user may not be able to access certain parts of bimbaylola.com or may not be able to enjoy one or more of BIMBA Y LOLA's services. Unless the browser settings have been configured to reject cookies, the system will produce cookies whenever the user accesses bimbaylola.com
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored (erase cookies) and https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-site-preferences (block cookies).
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB
- Opera: https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/privacy/
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-gb/HT201265